A Fun Evening of Pickleball to Support Habitat for Humanity in Monmouth County’s Veterans Build Programs!
Saturday, April 29, 2023, 7-10 PM
New Shrewsbury Racquet Club, Tinton Falls, NJ
REGISTRATION OPENS WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2023, and will close on Monday, April 10, 2023.
Want to share our event with your fellow pickleball friends and family?
Click here for our flyer.
Pickleball is the fastest-growing sport in America! Get in on the action with sponsorship for your organization!
Help us make our 2nd Annual Pickleball Tournament as successful as the first one!
What makes our Hitting for Home Tournament Unique?
Play pickleball for a great cause – support our Veterans Build Fund, right here in Monmouth County!
LEVELS OF PLAY: PLEASE SELECT YOUR LEVEL WHEN REGISTERING
Intermediate level 1: 3.0 – 3.4
Intermediate Level 2: 3.5 – 3.9
Advanced Level: 4.0 +
In order to keep the fun in this tournament, please be accurate in your rating. Pairs may be moved up or down based on the number of registrations at each level. Learn more about Pickleball Ratings.
Thank you to the New Shrewsbury Racquet Club for generously providing the facilities for our tournament!
- Registration is $75 per individual participant. Each participant will receive a t-shirt.
- Each participant to register as an individual player.
- Limited number of spots for men and women at each level of play; when spots are filled, registrants will be added to a waitlist and will be notified prior to the event if spots open up.
- Expect to play 6-7 games with a bye round.
- Mixed doubles/random pairs for each game using Matchup software.
- Time limit of 11 minutes long for each game, no extra time.
- Regular scoring, first to 11, win by 2. Score tallied as individuals.
- Top scorers will advance to Semi-Final and Final rounds.
- Court assignments and pairings will be provided at the event.
- Please bring your own paddle(s) and drink.
- Franklin x-40 pickleballs will be provided.
- Water and light snacks provided.
- Open to players 21 years of age and older.
SILENT AUCTION AND 50/50 RAFFLE!
We will have some great items to bid on in our Silent Auction.
50/50 raffle tickets will go on sale one month prior to the tournament.
If you would like to purchase tickets or donate a silent auction item please
email Caroline on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to help with our event, or need any more information, please reach out to Caroline Howell, Marketing & Events Coordinator, at email@example.com.