Last Modified: 12/08/2023
The Website is offered and available to individuals who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the United States. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with HFHMC and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must NOT access or use the Website.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
HFHMC reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Website, and any content, service or material it provides on the Website, in its sole discretion without notice. HFHMC will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, HFHMC may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
All content available on this Website, including, but not limited to, trademarks, photographs, images, characters, names, graphics, logos, illustrations, audio clips and video clips (collectively, “Content”), is protected by copyright, trademark and other rights that are owned and/or controlled by HFHMC or by other parties that have licensed their material to HFHMC. You may use content from this Website for your own personal, non-commercial use only. You may not copy, reproduce, publish, upload, post, transmit or distribute any Content in any way without HFHMC’s express permission.
The Website may contain links to other sites that are not operated or managed by or on behalf of HFHMC. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. HFHMC does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of any such linked-to sites. The links to these sites are for your convenience only, and you access them solely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites. HFHMC has no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
HFHMC welcomes links to the Website. You may include on your site(s) a link to the Website, provided that the link does not state or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of you or your site by HFHMC. You may not use on your site any logos, trademarks, service marks or other copyrighted materials appearing on the Website, including, without limitation, any logos, without HFHMC’s express written permission. You may not frame or otherwise incorporate into another site any of the Content or other materials on the Website without HFHMC’s prior written consent.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the HFHMC, a HFHMC employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or other identifiers associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm HFHMC or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Access or use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access or use the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful or otherwise compromises (or attempts to compromise) the Website.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
The Website may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, social media pages (including links to same) and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Website.
Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Website, you grant HFHMC and its affiliates and service providers, and each of their and HFHMC’s respective licensees, successors, and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to HFHMC and its affiliates and service providers, and each of their and HFHMC’s respective licensees, successors, and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not HFHMC, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
HFHMC is not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
HFHMC has the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in its sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, HFHMC has the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing HFHMC to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS HFHMC AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY HFHMC OR ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, HFHMC cannot and does not review all User Contributions before it is posted to Interactive Services, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, HFHMC assumes no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. HFHMC has no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations as well as any third-party terms and conditions applicable to the applicable Interactive Services. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by HFHMC or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
HFHMC respects the rights of all copyright holders. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide to HFHMC’s Copyright Agent the following information, as required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Sec. 512:
A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site; Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit HFHMC to locate the material; Information reasonably sufficient to permit HFHMC to contact the complaining party; A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. For copyright inquiries under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, please contact:
Habitat for Humanity in Monmouth County
Attn: Director of Operations
45 South Street, Freehold, NJ 07728
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. HFHMC does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information which is presented as-is and with all faults. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. HFHMC disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by HFHMC, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the position or opinion of HFHMC. HFHMC is not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that HFHMC cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that the Website (or any part thereof) will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, HFHMC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER HFHMC NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH HFHMC MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER HFHMC NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH HFHMC REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, HFHMC HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICBALE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL HFHMC, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, MULTIPLE OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, ATTORNEYS’ FEES, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
If applicable law does not allow all or any part of the above limitation of liability to apply to you, the limitations will apply to you only to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by:
Habitat for Humanity of Monmouth County
45 South Street
Freehold, NJ 07728
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to the copyright agent designated above in the manner and by the means set out therein.