Dear Friends, Supporters and our local Community:
Along with most of you, we have been monitoring the evolving status of the COVID-19 virus. Out of an abundance of caution and to minimize any possible risk to our staff, volunteers, donors and the communities we serve, we have decided to hit the “pause” button.
Effective March 18, 2020, Habitat for Humanity in Monmouth County has taken the following actions:
- The Restore and Administrative Offices are closed to the public until further notice.
- The ReStore donation pickups are cancelled until further notice.
- All volunteer activities are cancelled until further notice.
- Our construction sites will remain open for construction staff only until further notice.
- A Taste for Homes fundraising event has been rescheduled to October 12.
- Our Women Build event in May has been postponed. Check our website for rescheduled dates.
We are hopeful that it won’t be long before we can hit the “play” button and together work to maintain our mission of having a safe and decent place to live. Together, we will work for that sense of security, stability and hope that all of us need, and deserve, now more than ever.We greatly appreciate your continued support and wish you and your families the very best during this challenging time.
Stay healthy, and may God bless you.
Greg Robinson, President, Board of Directors
Diane Kinnane, Executive Director