Sponsor a Home
Individuals, corporations and foundations can choose to fully or partially fund a house for a family in need. Each house donor is also given the opportunity to become involved in the family’s journey towards homeownership. This is completely up to the donor, but can include the following:
- Touring the home site with the Habitat partner family
- Attending a luncheon with the Habitat family and build site volunteers
- Building on-site side by side with the Habitat family
- Involvement in the ground-breaking ceremony and home dedication
- The knowledge that you have invested in an agency that creates a safer, more stable community for your organization.
- Team-building experience on the construction sites, where your members work together and build stronger relationships within the community.
Partial Home Sponsorship
|Help Get it Started||$5,000|
|Set a Foundation||$10,000|
|From the Ground Up||$25,000|
|More Than Nails||$37,500|
|Heart of the Home||$50,000|
|Lift Me Up||$75,000|
|Hammer it Home||$100,000|
Home Sweet Home
Whole Home Sponsorship
Includes the entire building process; from blueprints to the dedication $150,000
If you are interested in Home Sponsorship, please contact Laura Lella-Smith:
732-728-0441 ext. 302 or LLSmith@habitatmonmouth.org.
A word from homeowners...
- I thought I was in Kansas with ‘The Wizard of Oz,’ said one homeowner. “”Thank God, Habitat came to the rescue
- Said John, “There are no words to express how grateful we are to Habitat for Humanity. I owe them everything for the rest of my life.