Social Media Admin.
Interested in lending your time and talents to the ReStore?
Habitat for Humanity in Monmouth County’s ReStore is a nonprofit home-improvement store and donation center that sells new and gently used furniture, home accessories, building materials, and appliances to the public at 50%-75% of the retail price. The Monmouth County ReStore is proudly owned and operated by Habitat for Humanity in Monmouth County. Proceeds from the ReStore are used to build homes and hope here in our own community.
Volunteers take on a wide range of responsibilities and are vital to keep the ReStore operating as a successful retail outlet. The following volunteer position is currently open. If you are interested in it, please complete and submit the Restore Volunteer Registration form.
• Compile content to be uploaded to social media sites
• Post to each site according to frequency listed in the Social Media Manual
• Search for curated content to post
• Take photos/videos as needed for posting
• Update our ReStore profile as needed
• Track our growth to see what is working best
• Make recommendations for changes and improvements
• Familiarity with social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Instagram
• Ability to take clean, clear photos and videos
• Ability to write interesting, informative content
• An opportunity to gain experience using social media to increase sales, donations and capture volunteers for a retail store
• 10% off all purchases made at the ReStore
• Helping a community form stronger bonds while providing homes and hope for those in need
• Wednesday - Friday, 10 am - 2 pm or 1 pm - 5 pm
• Saturday, 10 am - 2 pm or 1 pm - 5 pm