Habitat for Humanity in Monmouth County’s ReStore is a nonprofit home-improvement store and donation center that sells new and gently used furniture, home accessories, building materials, and appliances to the public at 50%-75% of the retail price. The Monmouth County ReStore is proudly owned and operated by Habitat for Humanity in Monmouth County. Proceeds from the ReStore are used to build homes and hope here in our own community.
Volunteers take on a wide range of responsibilities and are vital to keep the ReStore operating as a successful retail outlet. The following volunteer position is currently open. If you are interested in it, please complete and submit the Restore Volunteer Registration form.
• Repair lightly damaged household products
• Refinish slightly broken or scratched furniture
• Clean and test donated goods
• Help move furniture to the sales floor
• Experience repairing furniture
• Experience testing and repairing household items and appliances
• Ability to lift and move heavy furniture
• An opportunity to gain experience in the retail field
• 10% off all purchases made at the ReStore
• Helping a community form stronger bonds while providing homes and hope for those in need
• Wednesday - Friday, 10 am - 2 pm or 1 pm - 5 pm
• Saturday, 10 am - 2 pm or 1 pm - 5 pm