Please email Peggy Molloy at firstname.lastname@example.org for an application.
Job Title: ReStore Warehouse Supervisor/Manager
Job Location: 45 South St. Freehold, NJ
Reports to: ReStore Manager
Job Type: Part-Time / Non-Exempt / 24 hours per week
Position Summary: The ReStore Warehouse Supervisor/Manager is responsible for overseeing the management of the ReStore’s warehouse. Assists the ReStore Manager achieving operational, financial, administrative, volunteer, and customer goals. Manages the overall operations and performance of the ReStore warehouse. Strives to achieve the annual sales goal for the ReStore. Supervises, trains and motivates all warehouse staff and volunteers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Establishes pricing and inventory policies for items in the warehouse. Reviews pricing policy monthly to adjust as necessary for changing market conditions.
- Oversees the arrangement of items and best utilization of the available space in warehouse and monitors aging stock to ensure appropriate turnover of merchandise.
- Tracks sales data to determine customer items in demand; develops donor base to assure customers get what they are looking for and become repeat customers.
- Develop relationships with other area ReStore warehouse managers to identify “best practices” and programs that are mutually beneficial.
- Conducts site visits for potential deconstruction and Demo Sales activities including pricing, inventory and logistics.
- Works with Restore Manager/Assistant Manager to build relationships with donors and procure donations.
- Responsible for making room for large donations.
- Ensures all safety policies and procedures are followed.
- Recruits and trains volunteers to work in the warehouse.
- May need to serve as driver or helper on donation pick-ups with staff and volunteers.
- Maintain the outside of building is kept free from trash and other debris.
- Other duties as assigned by the ReStore Manager.
- Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Minimum GED or high school diploma.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
- Ability to lift 75 pounds alone and up to 150 with assistance.
- Ability to climb ladders, bend, kneel, lift, reach and maneuver furniture throughout the ReStore .
- Previous construction retail or management experience a plus.
- Computer knowledgeable including Microsoft Office and POS software.
- Ability to operate office equipment, trucks, forklift and other equipment.
- Self-motivated, reliable and enthusiastic; able to work with and motivate people with diverse backgrounds and capabilities.
- Ability to provide leadership and supervision to staff and volunteers with capability to perform most store activities.
- Team building and conflict resolution a plus.