Local businesses supporting our Habitat’s housing mission through compassion and community.
Restaurants, breweries, boutiques, retailers, and other local businesses have the power to spread joy and make a difference in their communities this holiday season by participating in our ‘Homes for the Holidays’ campaign.
At Habitat for Humanity in Monmouth County, we’re committed to building more than just homes. Join us this holiday season in spreading joy and creating stable homes for families in Monmouth County by participating in our ‘Homes for the Holidays’ giving campaign.
Here are a few ways your business can partner with us to make an impact this holiday season:
- Dedicated Sales Period: Allocate a portion of your sales for a specific timeframe that we can jointly promote, turning regular purchases into acts of kindness.
- Business-Powered Fundraising & Pledge: Engage your staff & customers in a targeted fundraising campaign by making a pledge for a set duration or goal, amplifying the collective impact.
- Matching Donations: Double the impact by matching the donations made by your customers during a set period.
- Round-Up for Change: Allow customers the option to round up their purchase amount, donating the difference to support our cause.
- Special Edition Products: Launch a limited-time product or dish, where a percentage of the proceeds go towards our mission.
We are receptive to any ideas you have that would benefit both your business and our holiday-giving campaign. If you are interested in participating, or would just like to hear more about the campaign, please contact Marketing & Event Coordinator, Caroline Howell, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 732.795.2698.