Habitat for Humanity in Monmouth County has a long history of women affecting change through the initiative known as Women Build. This October, the Fall Women Build will be a unique opportunity where women can work together to volunteer, build and advocate for decent and affordable homes along with our partner families. Don’t want to swing a hammer? That’s okay! Be a friendraiser and help raise funds for our mission of providing decent, affordable shelter to deserving families.
Here are the details:
- Kick-off Meet & Greet: Wed. Oct. 16 from 5-7pm @Asbury Park Distilling Co. – Meet your fellow Women Builders
- Build Days: Thursday and Friday, Oct. 17 & 18 from 9:00am – 3:30pm Women are given the tools and resources to work together to build with Habitat for Humanity in Monmouth County, addressing pressing needs in our community in a concrete and meaningful way. No construction skills or experience is necessary!
- Women Build Reception: Friday, Oct. 18 from 4-6pm @TBD – After the build day is finished, celebrate at the Women Build Reception. We want to thank you for all your hard work!
A la Carte:
- Single Day Build – $50 (Build participants receive a T-shirt and lunch)
- Attend the Meet & Greet – April 16 @ AP Distilling – $50
- Attend Women Build Reception – April 18 @TBD – $50
Women Power Pack: $100
- Meet and Greet – Oct. 16
- Single Build Date – Oct. 17 or Oct. 18
- Women Build Reception – Oct. 18
|October 16 - Meet & Greet @ Asbury Park Distilling Co. - 4-6 pm - Event Only||$ 50.00|
|October 17 - Build Day Only||$ 50.00|
|October 18 - Build Day Only||$ 50.00|
|October 18 - Women Build Reception - Location: TBD - 5-7 pm||$ 50.00|
|Women Power Pack: October 17 Build Day & Events||$ 100.00|
|Women Power Pack: October 18 Build Day & Events||$ 100.00|